About the Role
Lead eSPP implementation. Work with business to understand requirements and convert and implement in S4
• Strong Experience in S4 Supply Chain with eSPP experience.
• S4 HANA experience is absolute requirement and also need excellent communication and work independently with coordination with other team members
• Gap Analysis with realization of open issues and design of best fit functionalities.
• Worked closely with the business and project team members to evaluate business needs, defining, and prioritizing requirements and agreeing process flows and analytical capabilities that align wherever possible with leading practice business processes.
• Worked on S4 Bill of Distribution (BOD), distribution structures, Customer / Material Info Records, DRP (Distribution requirements planning), Planning Service Manager (PSM), and Contracts.
• Experience configuring Materials and customers to be used in the BOD and DRP.
• Worked on Setting up Planning Service Manager (PSM).
• Understands and worked on changing forecasting services including Phase in and Phase out planning.
• Worked on Deployment controls including priority tiers and sequence rules.
• Deployed and demoed eSPP analytics
• Worked on Inbound Delivery Monitor and has done shortage analysis
• Resolved planning issues with relevance to eSPP working with business and post go live stabilization.
• Prepare necessary KM documents related to resolution of issues as per the agreement.
• Investigate repetitive issues and take necessary remedial action.
• Coordinating with other consultants of FI, PP, and QM & WM for integration related issues.
• Interacting with technical team (ABAP) on SAP Script, PO Forms and other issues.
• Inventory Management & Physical inventory: Stock transfers between storage locations, Plants, and company codes. Transfer postings for stock types. Design development of new movement types.
• Should be strong in techno functional skills. Resource should be able to work on implementations and configuration. Also, he needs to work production support and business user support.
• Should be good in client management and familiar with incident management process
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to communicate with Domestic End and Super Users.
• Provided support during and Post Go-live and logging of production issues (Troubleshooting Issues, Enhancements, Queries, Reports)