About the Role
FI CO Lead to work on S4 implementation. Need to understand overall SAP S4 especially FI-CO processes and design S4 for a greenfield implementation
- FI implementation experience in S4/HANA
- Strong communication skills and ability to work direct with business users.
- Should have handled FI (AP, AR GL) on Implementation / Upgrade and Rollout projects
- Experience in S4 Bank reconciliation and setting up of Bank reconciliation accounts in S4
- Configure Chart of Accounts in S4 project implementation experience
- Understands various scenarios in OTC P2P and other areas integration with FI
- Experience in Finance closing process and worked on closing with client especially through Go Live
- Implement S4 HANA FI best Practices and embedded Analytics
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
- Good understanding of ALE IDOCS and EDI
- Provide deep SAP functional expertise in the given process area, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across SAP modules and technical components.
- Participate in design for and deployment of integrated end-to-end solutions; partner with other IT delivery team member to ensure efficient and effective design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end design workshops, providing knowledge of industry best practices and application of global SAP implementation experience.
- Document fit/gap analysis and design decisions; ensure deviations from out of the box functionality and have sufficient business justification and positive value proposition
- Complete functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and/or workflow (RICEFW)
- Interface with 3rd party vendors for technical consulting during solution design, development, and ongoing support.
- Partner with development (RICEFW) team members to ensure technical design and delivery align to functional specifications and adhere to needed quality
- Complete system configuration work
- Share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the respective process area
- Provide regular and accurate status updates and other documentation to management for assigned project, support, and enhancement work.